Strawberry & Spinach Salad with Haloumi Cheese, Walnuts & Lime Vinaigrette
- Roughly chop walnuts.
- Wash and hull strawberries, then slice.
- Gently rip the spinach leaves.
- Put the spinach leaves, walnuts and strawberries into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle cheese over salad.
- To make the dressing: Whisk the lime juice, parsley and the olive oil together. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the salad, gently toss and serve.
Tip 1: You can sauté the walnuts in a warm pan before adding to the salad for a different flavour.
Tip 2: This salad is large enough to share. If only making for a lunch box, half recipe ingredients.