How to Make Cheese & Onion Savoury
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (or 170°C fan-forced). Line a muffin tin with 10 cases
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Into a mixing bowl, add the milk, eggs and melted butter together and beat well.
- Sift in the flour and mix until just combined – be careful not to over mix.
- Stir in the grated cheese, chopped spring onions and mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases – not more than ¾ full.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until risen and browned. Remove muffin pan from oven and let the savoury muffins sit for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove and sit on baking rack to cool.
- Can be served warm with Colway tomato chutney or cooled, as a lunchbox addition.
TIP: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.