Orange & Garlic Glaze Roast Duck with Pistachio Stuffing
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced oven).
- Pat the duck dry with paper towel. Prick the skin without piercing the flesh.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade, whisk.
- Rub the duck with marinade and keep some aside to baste while cooking.
- Blend the brioche bun to a fine crumb. Blend pistachio roughly.
- Finely dice onion, apple and celery. Chop rosemary and garlic. Combine altogether with the rest of the ingredients and add the stuffing to duck cavity.
- Cook the duck 180°C for approximately 90 mins.
- At each 30 minute interval, baste the duck with marinade.
- Once cooed, rest of approx. 20 mins before serving.
*Tip: Garnish with orange peel curls.
Recipe courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen