Christmas Egg Nog Cheesecake Recipe
How to Make Christmas Egg Nog Cheesecake
- Grease base and sides of 22cm springform pan and line the base with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in a plastic bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin until finely crumbled. Add melted butter and mix together until well combined. Press the biscuit mixture evenly and firmly over base of the pan, then refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Combine gelatin and water. Stir until gelatin dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg nog and gelatin mixture.
- Stir until just combined, then pour into springform pan over crumb base. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Just before you are ready to serve, beat the thickened cream and 2 tablespoons of caster sugar together until light and fluffy and place it in a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the cream in small dollops on top the cheesecake.