Honey Roasted Vegetable Salad Recipe
How to Make a Honey Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut the pumpkin into 2.5cm pieces. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the carrots and cauliflower florets on another baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle the cumin onto both trays of vegetables and top with the drizzled olive oil and honey. Season with salt and ground black pepper and mix to make sure all the vegetables are coated.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and lightly caramelised. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make the yogurt dressing by combining the Greek yogurt and chopped mint. Season to taste with the lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper.
- Toss the spinach leaves through the roasted vegetables and place on a platter. Drizzle with the yogurt dressing and a bit more olive oil. Garnish with whole mint leaves and serve.
Tip: Try using other vegetables, such as capsicum, potato or zucchini.