Peach and Honeycomb Pavlova
- Using a pencil and a large plate, trace a circle approximately 24cm in diameter in the centre of the paper. Use a smaller plate to draw a smaller circle in the middle of the large circle.
- Preheat oven to 120ºC (100°C fan forced) and line a greased, flat oven tray with the marked-up baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer (or stand mixer), add egg whites to a bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until mixture is thick, glossy and sugar has dissolved.
- Add corn flour and vinegar and beat until just combined.
- Using the pencil marks as a guide, spoon meringue mixture onto baking tray, in the shape of a wreath.
- Place in oven and bake for 1½ hours. Once finished, turn oven off and leave the door slightly ajar. Keep pavlova in the oven until completely cooled, before removing.
- Whilst pavlova is cooling, heat a grill pan on medium heat. Slice peaches in halves and remove stones. Slice each half and grill peaches until just soft then set aside.
- Roughly cut most of the chocolate from the outside of the honeycomb, setting aside or storing for later use, then cut honeycomb into chunks and set aside.
- Whip cream and sugar, using an electric mixer until soft peaks form and spoon over pavlova wreath.
- Decorate with grilled peaches, honeycomb and pistachios.