Smoked Salmon Rosette Wreath
To make salmon rose
- Roll up one slice of smoked salmon, then add another slice around the first and then another slice, and another until what you have resembles a rose shape
- Continue making salmon roses until you have enough to cover your plate and make a wreath.
To make cucumber ribbon
- Using a vegetable peeler, create long ribbons of cucumber and roll them up using a similar technique to the salmon roses.
- Thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Create the wreath and garnish with pomegranate seeds and dill sprigs.
- Serve as soon as possible, creating one salmon rose per guest.
Tip: You can make a larger rose to fill in the centre of circle using the same technique, with more salmon slices and serving with fresh lime wedges.