Baked Camembert with Bread
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Place cheese in small round dish of roughly the same size.
- Pierce the top of the cheese in several places with a sharp knife and insert pieces of garlic into the slits and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for ten minutes, or until the centre of the cheese is melted.
- Slice the bread, drizzle with olive oil and toast.Serve with the warm cheese for dipping.
- Cranberry sauce is a great accompaniment for baked camembert.
- Serve alongside the dish so guests can dip the bread and dollop cranberry on top