- Combine brandy and madeira cake in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Make up jelly crystals according to on-pack instructions, and place mixture in a 13 cup capacity serving bowl. Cover with cling wrap, then place in fridge for 2 hours or until just beginning to set.
- Stir half of the berry mix through the jelly. Cover with cling wrap, and refrigerate until set.
- Place sliced madeira cake over jelly. Pour over custard.
- Beat cream and vanilla together until thick, then spoon on top of custard.
- Garnish with the rest of the berry mix, almonds and grated chocolate.
ALDI Supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18.
Vintages may vary from store to store. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
Liquor is available in selected ALDI stores in NSW, VIC, ACT & WA. Due to liquor licensing limitations, liquor is not sold in any QLD or SA ALDI stores.