Ice Cream Wreath Recipe
How to make Ice Cream Wreath
- Remove ice cream from freezer and leave sitting for 5 minutes. Scoop out 3 balls of each flavour of ice cream. Place onto a plate and put back into freezer.
- Cut puff pastry into star shapes. Bake in oven on 200°C (or 180°C fan forced) for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- To make chocolate curls, use a peeler and run it down the length of the chocolate block to form curls. Turn the block each time you make a curl. Put chocolate curls aside in a cool place.
- Place butternut biscuits and choc chip cookies into a large snap-lock bag. Gently break until bite-sized pieces (ensure the pieces are not too small). Pour into a bowl and toss through 1 cup of frozen raspberries and the maple syrup.
- Arrange biscuit and raspberry mix onto a plate in a circular, wreath shape. Top with ice cream balls, in alternating flavours.
- Garnish with mint leaves, pastry stars, frozen raspberries and white chocolate curls.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen