Loaded Potato Salad with Homemade Herby Cashew Mayo by @jessy.wallace
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Soak cashews in water for half an hour then drain and blend with water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper until very smooth.
- Stir through the fresh herbs and refrigerate until needed.
- Halve the potatoes and roast for 30 minutes at 180°C or until soft on the inside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, boil the corn cobs then grill in a pan with some oil or butter to char a little. Set aside to cool and then cut the corn off the cob.
- Add the asparagus to the oven in the last 10 minutes of cooking the potatoes. Remove both when cooked and set aside.
- Finely slice red onion and avocado just before assembling.
- Toss the potatoes with the cashew mayo until covered. Season with salt and pepper then arrange on a plate with the corn, pieces of artichoke, red onion, asparagus and avocado.