Mango, Passionfruit, Blueberry Layered Pavlova
- Place the cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl and beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- Peel and slice mangoes and set aside.
- Scoop out passionfruit and set aside.
- Wash and dry blueberries.
- Cut pavlova in half (across the middle) and place half on a serving plate, top with half of the whipped cream and half of the fruit.
- Gently place the other pavlova half layer on top, cover with remaining whipped cream and fruit.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe: courtesy of Virginia - ALDI Test Kitchen