Maple Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven at 160°C or 140°C for fan-forced.
- Trim the excess fat off the ham, place baking paper on oven tray then a wire rack to place ham on, score the ham with a knife on a diagonal angle.
- Combine in a pot remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Cook the ham 20 minutes per 500g, 20 minutes before ham finishing time brush the glaze all over the ham.
- At 10 minutes remaining, brush remaining glaze all over ham.
- Once cooked, allow the ham to rest for 15 minutes before carving.