Maple Glazed Rack of Lamb with Roasted Parsnips and Green Beans by @madelikemums
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all lamb glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until combined.
- Using a sharp knife, score the top fat on the rack of lamb and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan (that is also oven safe) over medium heat, and fry the lamb, fat side down to render the fat and turn golden brown.
- Turn the lamb fat side up and brush with the glaze mixture.
- Place frying pan into the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes depending on how well-done you prefer. Brush with the glaze mixture twice more during this time.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and allow to rest on a chopping board for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the rest of the glaze mixture into the frying pan and simmer over medium/low heat to thicken and create a sauce.
- Trim the green beans and steam. Remove the parsnips from the packaging and roast according to packet instructions.
- Serve the lamb with the reduced glaze, steamed green beans and the roasted parsnips. Garnish with extra rosemary and glace cherries.