Parma, Cranberry, Apple & Rosemary Stuffing Balls
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced oven).
- Make breadcrumbs by adding bread to a food processor and processing until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large frying pan and add olive oil. Add Parma ham and fry for 2-3 minutes, until just crisp. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
- Add onion, garlic and butter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add the apple and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until apple is soft.
- In a bowl mix the milk, egg, melted butter, rosemary, parsley, cranberries, salt and Parma ham until combined well. Place the breadcrumbs in a large bowl and add the wet mixture to the breadcrumbs and combine.
- To make the stuffing balls - roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into tight balls, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Set aside in the fridge for 15 minutes to set firmly.
- Remove from fridge, drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until stuffing balls are golden. Turn stuffing balls once during cooking.
To serve: enjoy on their own or with your favourite roast dinner. Serve with gravy or cranberry sauce.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen