Prawn, Mango & Avocado Cups
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced oven).
- Cut out rounds of tortilla with scone or cookie cutter to fit the cupcake tray.
- Warm tortilla rounds in microwave for 30 seconds or until pliable, then press into cupcake tray.
- Brush with a little olive oil, then cook for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Peel and devein the prawns and cut into pieces.
- Fine dice mango, avocado, Spanish onion, chilli's.
- Finely chop coriander leaving some whole leaves for garnish.
- Juice lime. Toss altogether with a little salt and pepper.
- Place into cups and garnish with coriander.
Recipe, courtesy of Suzanne, ALDI Test Kitchen