Serrano Ham Wrapped BBQ Prawns by @trisalexandranutrition
- Defrost Banana Prawns, then dehead and peel, leaving the tail attached.
- In a mixing bowl, add oil, minced garlic, lemon juice and zest, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add prawns and gently toss through to coat.
- Set aside in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight (optional).
- Once prawns are ready, cut each Serrano Ham piece into 3 long strips.
- Wrap a piece of Serrano ham firmly around the middle of the prawn body and set aside on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining prawns.
- Heat a BBQ or grill pan on high.
- Grill prawns for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Serve warm as a canape or with sides as a main.