Special Pavlova by @nomadicfitfoodie
- Pre heat oven 120°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- With an electric mixer (stand mixer with whisk attachment), whisk egg whites until firm peaks form. Slowly add sugar, 1 tbsp at a time, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is glossy and thick. Add in cornflour and vinegar and mix until it's just combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tray. Use a spatula to smooth out the meringue into an even layer.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 1½ hours or until the pavlova is dry. Turn off the oven. Leave the pavlova in the oven with the oven door slightly opened until it's completely cooled.
- Use electric mixer to whisk the cream until firm peaks form.
- Place the pavlova on a serving tray. Spoon the whipped cream over the pavlova, then scatter the kiwi, raspberry, strawberry and mint over the cream.