Apple Crumble Recipe
How to Make Apple Crumble
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced)
- Wash, core and peel apples. Then cut into wedges.
- Place apples, lemon juice, sugar and spices into a large bowl and mix well so apples are evenly coated.
- Lightly greasy a 25cm round pie dish and spread apples evenly into the dish.
- Place oats, flour, coconut and sugar into a large bowl. Melt butter then pour over the dry ingredients. Mix well, until combined.
- Spoon oat mixture evenly over the apples and bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes.
- Serve apple crumble warm, with vanilla ice cream.