Avocado Popsicles Recipe
How to Make Avocado Popsicles
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut milk and cornflour together until the mixture is warm.
- In a blender, add the avocado flesh, condensed milk, salt and the warm coconut milk mix and blend on high until rich and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
- The next day, place a mixing bowl over a pan of boiling water, then break up and add the white chocolate and melt.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove the popsicles from the moulds and dip a third of the tip into the melted chocolate.
- Immediately dip the popsicle into the ground nuts, as the chocolate will set very quickly on the cold popsicles.
- Wrap the popsicles individually with baking parchment and place back in the freezer until ready to eat.
- Remove from moulds and enjoy.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited