Banana & Berry Crepe Recipe
How to Make Banana & Berry Crepes
- Sift flour and castor sugar into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in milk, eggs, vanilla extract and vegetable oil. Whisk until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Heat a pancake pan (or thin-based frypan) on medium-high heat and spray with olive oil spray. Add ¾ of a ladle of the pancake batter, swirl batter around until it thinly covers the base of the pan. Cook for only a couple of minutes each side until crepe is lightly golden. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- Repeat process until batter is finished. The mixture should make approximately 10-12 crepes.
- When ready to serve, slice banana. Drizzle a small amount of honey over half of the crepe. Add a few slices of banana, strawberry and a few blueberries.
- Fold crepe in half. Add a second layer of fruit and fold over into quarters. Dust with icing mixture, to serve (optional).
Recipe: by Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen