Brioche & Butter Pudding Recipe
How to Make Brioche & Butter Pudding
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Coat the sides of a 30 x 30cm deep baking dish with a small amount of butter.
- Spread a small amount of butter and jam evenly to each slice of brioche. Cut each slice in half and layer in the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream, milk, eggs, sugar, honey and spices and whisk until combined. Pour over brioche and leave to soak in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place dish in oven to bake for 1 hour, or until custard is firm and brioche is golden on top.
- Take out of the oven and let sit on bench for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Tip: You may wish to sprinkle some icing mixture over the top before serving. Try serving with a dollop of double cream and jam on the side.
Recipe: Courtesy of Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen