Chocolate Lollipops Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Lollipops
- Place chocolate into a large glass or ceramic bowl and place over a pot of boiling water. The bowl should fit snuggly on top and the water shouldn’t be touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Stir every 30 seconds or so to ensure chocolate melts evenly. Once chocolate has melted, turn off the stove but leave the bowl sitting over the hot water.
- Line 4 large baking trays with baking paper and place sticks roughly 10cm apart on each.
- Drizzle roughly 1 teaspoon of chocolate onto the end of each stick to create a small lollipop shape. This will act as an anchor when it comes to connecting your stick to your lollipop web. Set aside and wait until that chocolate has almost set.
- Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate in a circular motion to create the rest of your lollipop, make sure you drizzle back and forth and criss-cross the lines over each other to create a web. The thicker your web the stronger your lollipop will be.
- While chocolate is still soft, sprinkle each lollipop with chopped pistachios and dried cranberries.
- Place in the fridge and serve once chocolate has hardened.