Croissant French Toast Bake Recipe
How to Make Croissant French Toast Bake
- Preheat oven to 170°C (or 150°C fan-forced).
- Slice croissants into halves and arrange in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk together and brush croissants with egg wash. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
- While croissants are baking, whisk together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and zest. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the blueberry jam in 20 second bursts, to make a sauce-like consistency.
- Once croissants are baked, arrange cream cheese and blueberry sauce over the baked croissants.
- Top with fresh blueberries and enjoy!
RECIPE: Courtesy of Rachel, ALDI Test Kitchen