How to Make Dark Chocolate & Blueberry Mousse
- Scatter fresh blueberries, or thawed frozen blueberries, over the base of 4 small-sized serving glasses and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (making sure the bowl does not touch the water). Remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream in a bowl to soft peaks, then fold into the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the mousse amongst serving glasses over the blueberries.
- Top with grated chocolate and serve immediately.