Fluffy Vegan Pancakes Recipe
How to Make Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- In a measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla then stir to combine. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the sifted flour, sugar, baking powder and salt then stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Pour approximately ½ cup of batter into the pan and cook pancake until the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden. Remove and place pancake on a covered plate to keep warm.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is used, adding more oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and blueberries.
Optional: You can substitute apple cider vinegar* with 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.