French Toast Muffin Recipe
How to Make French Toast Muffins
- Split each muffin in half.
- Make the batter for the English muffins by mixing together the milk, sugar, vanilla extract and whisked egg.
- Heat butter on medium heat in a non-stick frypan, until just starting to bubble.
- Dip each half muffin in the batter just until lightly coated and then fry for about 2 minutes per side, until they are golden on each side.
- Serve immediately with toppings of your choice.
Tip: Sliced banana and strawberries or blueberries also work well. Or for a savoury twist, serve French Toast Muffins topped with crispy bacon.