Gold Kiwi Fruit Coconut Cakes Recipe
How to Make Gold Kiwi Fruit Coconut Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced).
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- One by one, whisk in each egg until fully incorporated. Then stir in the desiccated coconut until just combined. Add in the flour and mix through, until just combined.
- Into a 12-hole muffin tin, place a muffin or cupcake case into each. Spoon the cake mixure into each of the muffin tin cases until ¾ full.
- Cut each SunGold™ kiwi fruit into slices and then top each cake with a slice of kiwi fruit.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Leave to cool slightly until taking them out of the tin. Then place on a cake rack until fully cooled and ready to eat.
Recipe: courtesy of: Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwi Fruit.