Granola Fruit Pizza Recipe
How to Make Granola Fruit Pizza
- Preheat oven to 210°C (or 190°C fan-forced). Line a pizza tray with baking paper.
- Place granola in a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs.
- Melt butter and honey then add to granola mix with oats and combine.
- Spoon mixture onto your pizza tray. Press mixture into a 30cm circle. Ensure it’s firm and press in edges so it’s not crumbly.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until slightly browned, then let cool.
- For the granola pizza base sauce, combine yogurt or ricotta with lemon and lime juices.
- To assemble your fruit pizza, spoon on sauce topping and spread out evenly.
- Then top with berries and fruit, starting from the outside in and decorate as desired.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe: Courtesy of Rachel, ALDI Test Kitchen