Koala Lamington Cupcakes Recipe
How to Make Koala Lamington Cupcakes
- Prepare cupcakes according to packet directions and ingredients – using 6 green and 6 yellow patty pan cases. Once baked, place cupcakes on a cooling rack.
- Whilst cupcakes are cooling, prepare icing according to packet directions and set aside.
- Place the desiccated coconut in a shallow bowl, wide enough to dip in each cupcake.
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, spread a thin layer of icing over each.
- Immediately dip each cupcake into the coconut and shake off any excess.
- Decorate each cupcake with alternating pink and white marshmallows for the ears and chocolate coated sultanas for the eyes and nose. If using chocolate coated almonds, you can use those as the mouths instead.
TIP: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.