Mango Ice Cream Sandwich with Sticky Rice Recipe
How to Make Mango Ice Cream Sandwich with Sticky Rice
- Make the ice cream a day ahead, as you need to freeze for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Pour all the ingredients into an ice cream maker. Churn according to manufacturer’s directions. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour combined ingredients into a loaf pan. Cover with foil and freeze until partially frozen. Transfer to a chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until all ice particles have broken up.
- Return to loaf pan and continue to freeze until almost firm. Chop and beat once more. Pour mixture back into the loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To assemble the ice cream sandwiches: split open the brioche hot dog rolls and fill each with ⅓ cup of the sticky rice.
- Add 3 small scoops of mango ice cream to each roll. Drizzle with the condensed milk and scatter with diced mango and chopped peanuts.
*Note: try our recipe for Mango and Sticky Rice here