Mixed Berry Terrine Recipe
How to Make Mixed Berry Terrine
- Lightly spray loaf tin with cooking oil. Place half of the berries onto base of loaf tin.
- In a mixing bowl, make 1 packet of jelly as per instructions. Cool slightly then pour jelly mixture over berries. Place in fridge to set for 4 hours.
- When the jelly is set, make the filling. Put condensed milk and cream into a saucepan over a low heat. Gently stir until mix just begins to bubble. Remove from heat and whisk in a packet of jelly crystals. Mix will start to thicken. Let cool for 1 minute then pour this over the berries and jelly already in loaf tin. Let set for 4 hours.
- When this layer is set, take the rest of the berries and place on top of condensed milk layer.
- Then make up last packet of jelly according to instructions. Cool slightly then pour over berries and place in fridge for 4 hours.
- To remove terrine from tin, fill a tray with boiling water. Dip the loaf tin into water for 30 seconds. Then place tin upside down on a flat tray and gently wiggle it around. Terrine will slide out.
- Serve with fresh mint leaves and double cream.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen