Peach Pavlova Roulade Recipe
How to Make a Peach Pavlova Roulade
- Heat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Line a 25cm x 35cm (or similar) baking try with baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until glossy and stiff.
- Gently fold through vanilla extract, cornflour and vinegar to create your meringue mixture.
- Spread meringue evenly onto baking tray and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool then gently flip over and lay on a pre-prepared piece of baking paper. Gently peel back the top layer of baking paper.
- Whip the cream until thickened then spread over, careful not to go all the way to the edges.
- Add the cherries and peach slices to the meringue and using the baking paper, carefully start to roll.
- Place on a serving plate and top with more icing sugar and fruit.
- To serve, make the fruit sauce. Add a handful of peach slices and a few pitted cherries to a blender with ½ cup of water and blitz until smooth. Serve fruit sauce over pavlova roulade slices.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Can be made ahead and refrigerated before dressing with fruit sauce.