Simple Chicken Paella
- Heat oil in large skillet or paella pan. Add chorizo, onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden.
- Add capsicum cook 2 minutes. Add paprika, turmeric and rice. Stir to coat and toast rice for about 2 minutes.
- Add tinned tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently. Cover with lid or foil for 15-17 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Add peas and parsley and cook for 1 minute. Season to taste. Pour over the squeezed lemon juice and serve.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen