Hot Cross Bun French Toast Stack
- Cut hot cross buns in half lengthways and flatten slightly, using the palms of your hands.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and cinnamon.
- Add a knob of butter to a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip hot cross bun slices in egg mix and let soak for 5 seconds on each side, remove from egg mixture and let excess fall back into the bowl.
- Then fry until golden on both sides.
- Stack hot cross bun slices and serve with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.