- Heat olive oil in a shallow frypan on medium heat. Add salmon, skin side down, then sear on both sides until crisp and golden on the outside.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare the rice according to package directions and set aside. Prepare the remaining vegetable ingredients.
- To make the dressing: in a food processor or blender, combine avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process until very smooth and creamy. With processor running on low, stream in olive oil until just combined. If the dressing is too thick, you can thin it with a little water.
- Once salmon is cooked, remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Once cooled, break into bite-sized chunks and set aside.
- Place all of the remaining cut up veggies in a large bowl and toss to combine. Once well combined, gently toss through the salmon chunks.
- Assemble the bowl by placing the rice in the bottom of a large, single-sized serving bowl. Top the rice with the mixed vegetables and salmon. Garnish with sesame seeds and peanuts (if using). Drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.