Classic Bacon Cheeseburger
- Thinly slice onions into rings. Slice tomatoes.
- Cut bacon into 3 pieces per rasher. Fry in a large frypan, in batches if needs be. Drain and set aside.
- Grill or fry the burger patties on one side until well browned (3-4 minutes). Turn and cook until cooked to your liking (3-4 minutes for medium).
- If cooking onions, add them into the pan now. Or you can use them raw on your burger, if you prefer.
- Assemble burgers by placing 1 teaspoon of relish on the bottom and top of each bun, then layer each burger with lettuce, onion, burger patty, cheese, tomato and bacon, in your preferred order with the rest of the divided ingredients.
- Top with bun lid and serve immediately.