- Cut halloumi lengthways into 5 slices, then cut each slice into 4 “fries”. Set aside.
- Mix together plain flour, cumin and paprika.
- Toss the halloumi fries in the flour mixture, making sure they are coated completely.
- Heat oil in fry pan. Fry the halloumi in batches for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on kitchen paper before serving. Best served hot.
Tip: Enjoy on their own or with your favourite dipping sauce. Perfect partner to a burger!
Recipe: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen