Expressi Irish Coffee Recipe
How to Make an Expressi Irish Coffee
- Pour the Whiskey into an Irish Coffee Glass Mug
- Add sugar to your glass
- Pour coffee into glass mug, over the back of a long handled tablespoon**
- Stir sugar until it dissolves.
- Top glass with whipped cream and serve
- Garnish with sprinkled brown sugar to serve
**TIP: Before you pour hot coffee into the glass mug, add a long handled spoon to the mug, and pour hot coffee over the back of the spoon.
Find your local Liquor Trading Store here
ALDI Supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18.
Vintages may vary from store to store. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur. Liquor is available in selected ALDI stores in NSW, VIC, ACT and WA. Due to liquor licensing limitations, liquor is not sold in any QLD or SA ALDI stores.