Baked Mushrooms and Pumpkin with Fetta Croutons
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan-forced). Line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Remove seeds from the pumpkin and cut into 8 slices. Peel off the tough outer membrane from the mushrooms. Tear the bread into 2-3cm chunks. Cut the zucchini into 1cm batons. Pick the parsley leaves from the stalks.
- In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup olive oil with the ground cumin and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Brush the mixture onto the pumpkin and mushrooms and place on 2 baking trays. Cook the mushrooms for 15 minutes or until tender. Cook pumpkin for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Take the pumpkin out of the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Meanwhile, crumble the fetta into a large mixing bowl and add 3 tablespoons of oil. Stir to combine. Using your hands, add the chunks of bread and toss to combine. Place mixture onto the last baking tray. Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes or until the bread is crisp and golden and fetta softened.
- To make the green sauce, crush the garlic. Combine garlic with 1 cup of parsley leaves, ¼ cup oil, vinegar, honey, chilli flakes and 2 tablespoons of boiling water in a bowl and blend with a stick blender until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the zucchini batons. Pan-fry for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked.
- To serve, place pumpkin and mushrooms on a large serving platter. Top with the fetta croutons and remaining parsley leaves. Drizzle with green sauce. Accompany with the zucchini.
TIP: Serve with lemon wedges.