Chicken and Mushroom Parmigiana
- Heat oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel and cut potatoes into wedges, then place in a single layer on tray and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Slice the mushrooms and finely dice the garlic. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add mushrooms and cook over high heat for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Lift off the heat and stir through the cream. Return pan to medium heat and cook while stirring until mixture begins to bubble and thicken. Set aside.
- When the potatoes have about 15 minutes to go, line another baking tray with foil. Place schnitzels in a single layer on the tray and bake in oven, turning once, for 15 minutes, until golden crisp and cooked.
- When potato wedges are cooked, remove from oven and keep warm. Heat the grill to high. Spoon mushroom sauce over the cooked schnitzels. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and heat under the grill until the cheese melts and goes golden.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and thinly slice the stem. Steam over boiling water until bright and just tender.
- Serve the chicken and mushroom parmigiana with the potato wedges and broccoli.
TIP: Accompany with tomato relish and chilli flakes.