Pulled Pork and Bean Gnocchi
- Finely chop onion and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook over medium heat until softened. Add the tomato paste and cook for another minute, stirring. Add the defrosted pulled pork, water and beef stock cube and cook over medium heat while stirring for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Rinse and drain the beans and fold through. Cook for another minute or until heated through. Add 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar and season with salt and black pepper. Keep warm while you cook the gnocchi.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan. Add the gnocchi and pan-fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Add ⅓ cup water and cook until the water evaporates and the gnocchi is tender.
- Divide amongst 4 shallow bowls and spoon over the pulled pork mixture.
- Thinly slice the pear and toss with spinach leaves. Drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
TIP: Garnish the gnocchi with freshly chopped parsley.