Pork Steak with Cauliflower Rice and Vegetables
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, ground cumin, dried oregano and chilli flakes in a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Add pork steaks and marinate for a few minutes.
- Steam snow peas over boiling water for approximately 1-2 minutes or until bright and just tender crisp. Refresh under cold water and chop into small lengths. Set aside.
- Roughly chop cauliflower and pulse in a food processor to make cauliflower ‘rice’.
- Dice the roasted capsicum and red onion. Crush the garlic. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add cauliflower rice and garlic and pan fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Fold through diced onion, capsicum and snow peas.
- Heat a medium frying pan over high heat. Add the pork steaks and lower heat to medium. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Remove pork from pan and place on plate to rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
- Spoon cauliflower rice into the centre of 4 warmed plates. Top with sliced pork. Serve with Lebanese bread.
TIP: Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with coriander leaves.