Marinated Chicken Steaks with Corn and Avocado Rice Salad
- Cook the rice as per preferred packet directions. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat non-stick frypan to medium-high heat. Brush corn with half the oil. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning as needed to cook evenly, until lightly charred. Cool slightly, then use a small sharp knife to cut kernels from cobs. Slice spring onions.
- Reduce BBQ heat to medium. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Finely grate zest from lime and squeeze juice. Combine rice, corn kernels, spring onions and spinach in a large bowl. Add zest, juice and remaining oil to rice mixture, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Just before serving, peel and dice avocado and fold through.
- Slice chicken and serve with rice salad. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with extra lime wedges.