Roast Vegetable and Chick Pea Buddha Bowls
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray and a small rimmed baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut pumpkin into slices approximately 1.5cm thick, leaving the skin on but discarding seeds. Cut capsicum into 3cm pieces and remove pith and seeds. Arrange vegetables onto the large tray.
- Peel and finely grate ginger. Combine ½ tablespoon oil with 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon paprika and 20g fresh ginger. Toss half mix onto the vegetables. Bake for 15 minutes. Rinse and drain the chick peas and toss with remaining oil and rest of the spice mixture. Tip onto smaller tray and add to the oven to cook for 15 minutes (so vegetables have 30 minutes total).
- Meanwhile, place rice into a medium-large saucepan. Dissolve stock cube in 2 cups hot water and add to pan, stir to combine. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce to medium-low and cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until the rice has absorbed all the stock. Uncover and set aside to cool slightly.
- When rice is almost ready, add eggs to a small saucepan of boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes (or cook to your liking). Drain and cool under cold water, then peel and halve.
- Fluff rice with a fork then divide between shallow serving bowls. Add chick peas, roasted vegetables, baby spinach leaves and eggs. Crumble fetta over. Drizzle a little oil over the spinach, and cut lemon into wedges to serve.