Planning delicious weeknight family dinners doesn’t need to break the bank. With Fine-ish Dining, you can cook 5 value-packed dinners for a family of 4 for under $85*. All it takes is a trip to ALDI plus a few items from the pantry.
This week's shopping list
- 1 x Broad Oak Farms whole chicken
- 1 x 500g Berg rindless middle bacon
- 1 x 600g Jindurra Station gravy beef
- 1 x 4pk/460g The Fishmonger Tasmanian skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 x 250g pack Emporium Selection Grana Padano
- 1 x 12 pack Lodge Farm extra-large free range eggs
- 1 x 1kg pack Seasons Pride potato jewels
- 1 x 500g pack Remano rigatoni
- 1 x 1kg pack Imperial Grain arborio rice
- 1 x 500g pack White Mill panko breadcrumbs
- 1 x 260g jar Colway creamy aioli
- 1 x 250g can New Season sliced beetroot
- 1 x 425g can New Season whole champignon mushrooms
- 1 x 420g can New Season creamed corn
- 1 x 400g can Remano Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 x 250g pack Market Fare frozen spinach
- 2 x 120g pack The Fresh Salad Co salad mix
- 1 x 120g pack The Fresh Salad Co baby spinach
- 1 x 500g pack The Good Stuff sweet corn
- 1 x small Australian Kent pumpkin
- 1 x Australian cauliflower
- 1 x Australian navel orange
- 2 x Australian brown onions
- 1 x bulb Australian garlic
- 1 x Australian leek
- 1 x Australian lemon
- Brown sugar
- Self-raising flour
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Ground garlic
- Dried mixed herbs
- Dijon mustard
- Vegetable stock cubes
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Salt and pepper
*$85 excludes pantry staples (listed in recipes) and assumes meals for 2 adults and 2 children. Based on prices as at 21/7/21. These prices may vary from State/Territory and store to store. Ingredient items could also be sold loose, pre-packed or vary in weight.
See previous Fine-ish Dining recipes below
Beat the winter blues with a week of soul warming recipes. Whip up a hearty tikka masala beef curry with garlic naan. Mix things up with a pork stir fry. Go fancy with orange, ginger and honey roast chicken. Delicious!
Beat the winter blues with a week of warming feasts. Soothe the soul with pea and coconut soup. Warm your tummy with a crispy pork belly. Give our pumpkin and bean chilli a red hot go. Bon appétit!
Fire up the oven and warm up the kitchen with these hearty winter recipes. They’re packed with plenty of fresh veggies and top quality Aussie meat making them the perfect pick for family dinners. Dig in!
Autumn Dinner Winners
Not sure what to cook for dinner? We’ve got it covered with our Autumn Dinner Winners. Load your plate with award-winning Aussie meats and the freshest in-season autumn veg like cauliflower and potatoes. The kids will love them and you will too.
Our Autumn Favourites let you mix up family dinners without breaking the bank. Serve a hearty pumpkin soup on Monday. Finish the week with a tasty chicken and mushroom parma. Mmm…
Ease into Autumn
Ease into Autumn with a week of warming, satisfying dinners the whole family will love. Whip up a hearty, nasi goreng on Thursday. Cook up a classic cottage pie for your Friday feast. Yum!
Share on Instagram #DiningwithALDI
Here’s a taste of what others have been cooking. To feature on our page, share your Fine-ish family dinner with the hashtag #DiningwithALDI