Roast Chicken with Cauliflower and Spinach
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan-forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Finely grate the Grana Padano. Chop the bacon into 1cm pieces. Drain the beetroot. Peel and halve the orange, then thinly slice. Melt the butter in a small saucepan for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with a tablespoon each of olive oil and melted butter. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the potato jewels on the other baking tray. Cook in oven, turning once, for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden and crisp. Place on a plate lined with paper towel, cover and keep warm.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Once the chicken has cooked for 20 minutes, add the cauliflower to the tray with the chicken. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken and cauliflower are cooked. Scatter over the spinach leaves and bacon and cover with foil for 5 minutes for the spinach to wilt.
- Arrange the beetroot and orange on a serving platter and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken and cauliflower and potato jewels.
TIP: Garnish with fresh rosemary.