Roasted Winter Vegetables and Rump Steak with Kale and Feta sauce
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of oil, soy sauce and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Trim beef of fat and sinew and add to soy mixture, turning to coat completely with mixture.
- Slice the sweet potatoes, carrots and zucchini into long wedges. Slice the red capsicum into 1cm strips. Cut the onion into thin wedges. Halve the Brussels sprouts. Toss with 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place sweet potatoes and carrots on prepared tray, drizzle with oil and cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Place the zucchini, red capsicum, onion and Brussel sprouts onto the other tray and drizzle with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Lift beef from marinade and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Place on a plate. Lightly cover and rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Chop spring onions. Remove stem from the kale and shred the leaf. Place spring onions, kale, feta, 1 tablespoon of oil, vinegar, honey and 2 tablespoons of water in a small blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place a dollop of kale and feta sauce on 4 plates and smear with the back of the spoon. Top with the roasted vegetables and sliced steak.