Salt and Pepper Crusted Chicken with Bean and Coconut Korma
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and discard the backbone or reserve to make stock. Place chicken onto the baking tray and spray or brush with oil. Sprinkle with the sea salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until the skin is crisp and golden and meat cooked through.
- Place rice in a saucepan and add 2¼ cups of water. Season with extra salt. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook on low heat for 12 minutes. Turn off heat and leave the pan covered for 10 minutes. Fluff up the rice with a fork.
- Chop spring onions into 2cm lengths. Chop the green beans into 2cm lengths. Chop the cashews.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and the chopped spring onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the coconut cream and stir until well combined. Bring to the boil, add the green beans and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the beans are tender and the sauce thickened slightly.
- Place rice in 4 bowls. Add 2 pieces of chicken to each bowl and carefully spoon around the korma sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cashews.
TIP: Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves.