Tikka Masala Beef Curry with Garlic Naan
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced).
- Slice the beef into 3cm pieces. Chop the onion and carrot. Peel and chop the potatoes into 2cm cubes. Finely grate the ginger and garlic.
- Heat a large, heavy-based, flameproof casserole dish over a high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the beef in 2 batches. Place on a plate. Add a little more oil and cook the onion and carrot for 5 minutes over medium heat until softened. Add the spices, ginger, garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add the simmer sauce, tomatoes and crumble in the stock cubes. Return the beef to the dish, bring to the boil and cover with a heavy lid
- Place in oven and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the beef is tender. Season with salt, black pepper and vinegar. Fold through the spinach.
- Heat the naan in the oven for 2-3 minutes until warm, or following packet instructions.
TIP: Serve with fresh coriander.